The Joy Factory was founded in 2013 by me, Katie Moritz (above with umbrella!)
I’m passionate about helping you to grow your business, church, passion project or brand. You can take charge of your project and I will give you the skills to develop, such as new branding, learning marketing strategy or creating unforgettable content.
My Expertise and Experience
- I created a new Business Services flyer for Harrow Council
- I created a new brand for charity Shop, ‘Found’ (see left) and Harrow Work Hub in Pinner.
- I created centre avatars and logos for Groundwork, that were used in print, merchandise and online
- I ran PR and got national media coverage for Mind in Harrow
- I ran an awareness campaign for Greenpeace with Facebook and web content
- I created Facebook campaigns for the V&A, the Courtauld Gallery and West End Theatres whilst working at Culture Calling
- I grew @LondonCallingUk from 800 to 12k Twitter followers in two years.
- I had a worldwide trending hashtag, ‘#wee12’ running their campaign (see left)
Training and Consultation
- I have run training in partnership with Natwest, Barclays Eagle Labs and London Business Partnership
- I have delivered in-house training for Greenpeace, Harrow Council and St John’s Locks Heath.
- I was part of a round table on diversity at the City of London (left)
- I founded Kickass Women, an online and real-life network, with nearly 200 members
- I hosted training workshops with Harrow Council and Southampton Council
- I co-hosted Google training for 30 Church Leaders with Google Digital Garage (see left)
Joy Factory Values
How Work Associates describe me…
- I work between 2pm to 4pm during this Covid-19 period.
- Don’t expect to hear from me on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and weekdays after 5pm. (Although I might reply if I happen to be working)
- This is nothing personal, it’s so I can do the best job for you by having strong boundaries and to ensure I make time for my family.
- If you’ve met me and taken my details, I won’t chase you. Come to me when or if you are ready.
- I always advocate honesty and will put your customers first in my recommendations, I will even tell you if I think you’re thinking of yourself rather than your audience!
- I will make every effort to reply to communications within 48 hours.
- I will endeavour to use local suppliers and use second-hand goods if possible
- I will always fight for justice and stand for those who are misrepresented
- I will keep my knowledge and expertise up to date for my clients
- I will retreat once a quarter to continue to refine and improve my practice.
- If a sale is not possible, I will offer to barter skills (such as LinkedIn lesson for Tax return help!)
- I aim to help partners achieve their personal aims and objectives wherever possible and will promote them in my network.
(Values updated 18th February, 2021)