The Joy Factory was founded in 2013 by me, Katie Moritz.
I’m passionate about helping you to grow your business, church, passion project or brand. You can take charge of your project and I will give you the skills to develop, such as new branding, learning marketing strategy or creating unforgettable content.
Training and Consultation
- I have run training in partnership Natwest, Barclays Eagle Labs and London Business Partnership
- I have delivered in-house training for Greenpeace, Harrow Council and St John’s Locks Heath.
- I was part of a round table on diversity at the City of London
- I created a new Business Services flyer for Harrow Council
- I created a new brand for Charity Shop, ‘Found’ and work hub in Pinner, ‘Harrow Work Hub’
- I created centre avatars and logos for Groundwork, that were used in print, merchandise and online
- I started Kickass Women, an online and real-life network, with nearly 200 members
- I hosted workshop events with Harrow Council and Southampton Council
- I hosted Digital Training for 30 Church Leaders with Google Digital Garage
- I created web content and press for Mind in Harrow
- I ran an awareness campaign for Greenpeace with Facebook and web content
- I created Facebook campaigns for the V&A, the Courtauld Gallery and West End Theatres whilst working at London Calling
- I grew @LondonCallingUk from 800 to 12k Twitter followers in two years.
- I had a worldwide trending hashtag, ‘#wee12’ for a campaign
Joy Factory Values
- I work between 2pm to 4pm during this Covid-19 period, between 2pm to 4pm. Don’t expect to hear from me outside these hours (although you might on the odd occasion
- This is nothing personal, it’s so I can do the best job for you and make time for my family.
- I will endeavor to use local suppliers and use second-hand goods if possible
- I will always fight for justice and stand for those who are misrepresented
- I will keep my knowledge and expertise up to date for my clients
- I will retreat once a quarter to continue to refine and improve my practice.
- If you’ve met me and taken my details, I won’t chase you. Come to me when or if you are ready.
- I always advocate honesty and will put *your* customers first in my recommendations
- I will make every effort to reply to communications within 48 hours.
- If a sale is not possible, I will offer to barter skills (such as LinkedIn lesson for Tax return help!)
- I aim to help partners achieve their personal aims and objectives wherever possible and will promote them in my network.
(Values updated 16th June, 2020)
A few pictures to tell you a bit more about me…
Let’s make something together.