Get more engagement and leads from your ideal customer on social media with the Social Media Boost.
You will have a unique Google Docs Online Collaborative Workbook to use individually or as a team to capture work in progress, objectives, plans, developments and ideas.
The workbook contains live links, guidance and a logical process through the social media strategy design project.
We will record your brand story and history of your business in the Vision Workshop in order to design a site that will serve both you and your audience. This will cover:
- Your values
- Your mission statement
- Your brand personality
- Your 5-year plan
- How your customers see you
- Your key messages
- Your USP and value proposition
We will create three to five personas in the Vision Workshop for your current client base and target audience and work out what their search enquiries and problems will be when they reach your website and how to answer them with your offering most effectively.
We will create a collaborative Pinterest vision board where you can explore and capture your aspirations, preferences and aims for your website around:
- Look and feel
- Imagery, graphics
- Colours and fonts
- Brand application
- Content and marketing strategy
- Aspirational brands.
We will review and update your brand across your online channels and ensure consistency. This includes:
- A simple brand board with correct use of your brand assets (logo, colours, typography, tone of voice, imagery)
- Correct use of your typography for headings and copy on the website
- Reviewing and adding to your imagery library to illustrate your offering
- Update branding on Google my Business (logo, header, information)
- Update branding on LinkedIn (logo, header, information)
- Update branding on LinkedIn or another platform of your choice (logo, header, information)
- Creation of graphic banners to match your brand
We will create a content strategy for your social media channels which will include:
- A calendar of the year mapping out key milestones for your target audiences
- Suggestions of subjects and content for blog posts, pages, campaigns and promotions
- Guidelines for types of imagery and graphics for posts that are on brand
- Guidelines for future management, and training for social media content creators, curators and editors.
Is the client *always* right? I will always check our choices externally, with your target audience, to see what it says to them and if it attracts them. This might be with questionnaires, asking on social media or focus groups.
I’m saying upfront that I will challenge you if you are making choices that will not attract or engage your target audience, so you can best serve them.
It’s really important to check assumptions and associations without proceeding further and wasting time and money.
You will receive a tutorial for you and any team members to continue the management of your channels, which includes:
- A 90-minute or two 45-minute one-to-one sessions
- Recorded Zoom session
- Additional resource materials shared through the online workbook
- Ongoing email support
How long will this process take?
The workshop stage usually takes two weeks (with a fact-finding session and feedback and strategic next steps) then the design and making stage perhaps taking another two weeks and then you need to build in time to check the website user journey and design with your target audience.
So a month is a good estimation, or it may be shorter or longer. It’s up to you. I will keep in constant contact and help things move along but it may be you need to take time at your end to get all of the elements right.
Social Media Projects Portfolio
Katie has delivered an excellent rebrand for our website www.creativegrowthsouth.co.uk and helped us re-position ourselves. With a great eye for design, Katie understood what was required from the brief, however she did so much more, including setting up our social media templates to ensure there was consistency across the brand.
Katie also educated us to help us understand the psychology behind colours, fonts and styles and why our previous site did not fit well with our target audience – an important lesson learnt.Nicky Curtis, Business Mentor for Creative Growth South.
Get your Social Media Boost for £560.00