Do you feel you’ve got no time to do your social media marketing?
Are you wondering…
“How can I find more leads to keep my business going”?
“How on earth do I find the time to market my business online, on social media, and fit in networking?”
“What if I say something bad or wrong online?”
“How do I sort my website? I’m just not happy with it.”
Or even *shock horror*…
“Do I really have to do my social media marketing? I don’t like it or understand it! Can’t someone just do it for me?”
But relief…the Joy Factory can help you!
- Your individual needs will be assessed prior to the training
- Choose one-on-one, team, in-house or workshop options
- You can have a one-off advice session, a six hour course or a bespoke programme
- You will receive home-practice and a report for all courses.
- Subjects include Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Website Alignment, Eventbrite, Instagram, Twitter and Email.
Sounds good, but are you any good?
“I learnt more about digital media in ninety minutes with Katie than I had picked up in my years of faffing around on the internet. She comes highly recommended.”
David Cummings, TV Writer for Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse.
Well, the best business comes from trust and recommendations, so firstly why don’t you check out these comments from some of my past clients on my ‘Happy Customers’ Page?
You can also check out my LinkedIn profile to see my experience and work history:
Here are some other past projects to prove my qualifications:
- I had a #1 in the UK Twitter trending hashtag with #wee 12, running a Twitter stream for a West End musical fundraising event in London.
- I grew the @londoncallinguk Twitter account from 800 to 12k followers in two years.
- I ran successful Facebook cost per click ad campaigns for V&A and the Courtauld Gallery.
- I ran campaigns for Greenpeace, Hannah David (Harrow Conservative Candidate) and Mind in Harrow.
- I am a Harrow Business Mentor and I am part of a GLA Round Table on Enterpreneurship in the UK
- I collaborate with Harrow Council, Natwest and the London Business Partnership.
Please show me how to use social media more productively!
There are a range of ways you can train with me, including:
- One-on-one training, consultation-style for 90 minutes
- A 4 or 6-hour course written for you, covering your individual aims and objectives
- Team training: half day, day, over a series of weeks
- A workshop for individuals covering a subject
The way this would work is as follows:
- I meet with you to discuss your needs and determine your unique brief
- You complete a briefing document, designed to help you work out what you need
- You attend sessions with me, either individually or as a team and we work through a bespoke course, covering your aims and objectives
- You complete ‘home practice’, as part of your course
Take action now:
Book a coffee with me, where you’ll get a complimentary 30-minute review and we can work out training needs you have.
Or, you can contact me using the contact form below: