Do you have a problem with social media?
Are you wondering…
“How can I make money and find new customers with this social media thing”?
“How am I going to fit updating all the platforms into my day, while bringing in the money?”
“What if I say something bad or wrong?”
“How do I do updates on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc. etc, while keeping my website up to to date?”
Or even *shock horror*…
“Do I really have to do this? I don’t like it or understand it! Can’t someone just do it for me?”
But relief…the Joy Factory can help you!
I am Katie Moritz. The Social Media Joy Doctor! Come and see me in the Social Media Surgery and I’ll find the problem and give you the remedy…
- Quickly fix the pressing problem
- Work out your USP and its benefits to customers
- Identify your ideal clients and find them on social media
- Really meet your customer’s need
- Make the most of your time
- And even…have fun!
How it will work
- Before the surgery you fill out a pre-questionnaire to set your aims and objectives.
- Then have a one-to-one problem-solving surgery with me for one hour.
- You can ask any question you like about any platform
- Get working lessons on how to use platforms as needed (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google, Email marketing, website campaigns, LinkedIn, Twitter and more).
Sounds good, but are you any good?
“I learnt more about digital media in ninety minutes with Katie than I had picked up in my years of faffing around on the internet. She comes highly recommended.”
David Cummings, TV Writer for Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse.
Well, the best business comes from trust and recommendations, so firstly why don’t you check out these comments from some of my past clients on my ‘Happy Customers’ Page.
You can also check out my LinkedIn profile to see my experience and work history:
Skills and Experience
Here are a few other tasty little nuggets:
- I had a #1 in the UK Twitter trending hashtag with #wee 12, running a Twitter stream for a West End musical fundraising event in London.
- I grew the @londoncallinguk Twitter account from 800 to 12k followers in two years.
- I ran successful Facebook cost per click ad campaigns for V&A and the Courtauld Gallery.
- I ran PR campaigns for Greenpeace, Hannah David (Harrow Conservative Candidate) and Mind in Harrow.
- I am a Harrow Business Mentor
- I do Fundraising and peer working for the Perinatal Services in the NHS.
How much will the social media training cost?
Option One: Social Media Surgery
- Pre-session consultation questionnaire to determine aims of session
- I will mind map our session so you don’t need to take notes
- Mind Map notes you can keep on a team Trello board
- Training on Pinterest to create a board for ideas
Option Two: One-on-One or Team Training Courses
Price on request
(This includes a unique and tailored course for your personal needs, with homework and a report at the end)
Please solve my social media problem! What now?
You can book a coffee with me, where you’ll get a free 30 minute consultation (and probably some good business ideas, as I can’t help but help people; I always got told off for this in sales!)
Or, you can contact me using the contact form below: