Do you feel time-pressed with your social media?
Are you wondering…
“How can I find more leads to keep my business going”?
“How on earth do I find the time to market my business online, on social media, and fit in networking?”
“What if I say something bad or wrong online?”
“How do I sort my website? I’m just not happy with it.”
Or even *shock horror*…
“Do I really have to do my social media marketing? I don’t like it or understand it! Can’t someone just do it for me?”
But relief…the Joy Factory can help you!
- Your individual needs will be assessed prior to the training
- Choose one-on-one, team, in-house or workshop options
- You can have a one-off advice session, a six hour course or a bespoke programme
- You will receive home-practice and a report for all courses.
- Subjects include Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Website Alignment, Eventbrite, Instagram, Twitter and Email.
Sounds good, but are you any good?
“I learnt more about digital media in ninety minutes with Katie than I had picked up in my years of faffing around on the internet. She comes highly recommended.”
David Cummings, TV Writer for Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse.
Well, the best business comes from trust and recommendations, so firstly why don’t you check out these comments from some of my past clients on my ‘Happy Customers’ Page?
You can also check out my LinkedIn profile to see my experience and work history:
Here are some other past projects to prove my qualifications:
- I had a #1 in the UK Twitter trending hashtag with #wee 12, running a Twitter stream for a West End musical fundraising event in London.
- I grew the @londoncallinguk Twitter account from 800 to 12k followers in two years.
- I ran successful Facebook cost per click ad campaigns for V&A and the Courtauld Gallery.
- I ran campaigns for Greenpeace, Hannah David (Harrow Conservative Candidate) and Mind in Harrow.
- I am a Harrow Business Mentor and I am part of a GLA Round Table on Enterpreneurship in the UK
- I collaborate with Harrow Council, Natwest and the London Business Partnership.
Find out more about the Packages Available:
Option One: One-off Advice Session (90 Minutes)
- Pre-session consultation questionnaire to determine aims of session
- I will mind map our session so you don’t need to take notes
- Mind Map notes you can keep on a team Trello board
- Training on Pinterest to create a board for ideas
Option Two: One-on-One/ In-House Team Training Courses (6 Hours)
Price on request
(This includes a unique and tailored course for your personal needs, with homework and a report at the end)
Please help me create a marketing strategy!
Book a coffee with me, where you’ll get a complimentary 30-minute review and we can work out training needs you have.
Or, you can contact me using the contact form below: