Do you feel you’ve got no time to do your social media marketing?
Are you wondering…
“How can I find more leads to keep my business going”?
“How on earth do I find the time to market my business online, on social media, and fit in networking?”
“What if I say something bad or wrong online?”
“How do I sort my website? I’m just not happy with it.”
Or even *shock horror*…
“Do I really have to do my social media marketing? I don’t like it or understand it! Can’t someone just do it for me?”
But relief…the Joy Factory can help you!
- Your individual needs will be assessed prior to the masterclass
- Choose one-on-one, team, in-house or workshop options
- You can have a one-off advice session, a six hour course or a bespoke programme
- You will receive home-practice and a report for all courses.
- Subjects include Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Website Alignment, Eventbrite, Instagram, Twitter and Email.
Katie’s clear and informed guidance was helpful and surprisingly interesting. Katie asked insightful questions in order to tailor the training to my needs and interests, and talked me through the creative steps instead of simply doing it for me.Natalia Lester-Bush, National Trust.
Please show me how to get better results with online marketing!
There are a range masterclasses available, including:
- One-on-one masterclass, consultation-style for 90 minutes
- A 4 or 6-hour course written for you, covering your individual aims and objectives
- Team training masterclass: half day, day, over a series of weeks
- A workshop for individuals covering a subject
The way this would work is as follows:
- I meet with you to discuss your needs and determine your unique brief
- You complete a briefing document, designed to help you work out what you need
- You attend sessions with me, either individually or as a team and we work through a bespoke course, covering your aims and objectives
- You complete ‘home practice’, as part of your course