Do you feel time-pressed with your branding and marketing?
Are you wondering…
“How can I find more leads to keep my business going”?
“How on earth do I find the time to market my business online, on social media, and fit in networking?”
“What if I say something bad or wrong online?”
“How do I sort my website? I’m just not happy with it.”
Or even *shock horror*…
“Do I really have to do my marketing? I don’t like it or understand it! Can’t someone just do it for me?”
But relief…the Joy Factory can help you!
- Quickly fix your pressing problem
- Work out your USP and its benefits to your customers
- Identify your ideal clients and find them online
- Generate the right leads
- Optimise your time for marketing strategy
- And even…have fun!
How the process works:
Before your review or course you will fill out a pre-questionnaire to set your aims and objectives.
Then you have a one-to-one review or course with me
You can ask any question you like about any marketing activities
Get working lessons on how to use platforms as needed (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google, Email marketing, website campaigns, LinkedIn, Twitter and more).
Sounds good, but are you any good?
“I learnt more about digital media in ninety minutes with Katie than I had picked up in my years of faffing around on the internet. She comes highly recommended.”
David Cummings, TV Writer for Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse.
Well, the best business comes from trust and recommendations, so firstly why don’t you check out these comments from some of my past clients on my ‘Happy Customers’ Page.
You can also check out my LinkedIn profile to see my experience and work history:
Here are some other past projects to prove my qualifications:
- I had a #1 in the UK Twitter trending hashtag with #wee 12, running a Twitter stream for a West End musical fundraising event in London.
- I grew the @londoncallinguk Twitter account from 800 to 12k followers in two years.
- I ran successful Facebook cost per click ad campaigns for V&A and the Courtauld Gallery.
- I ran campaigns for Greenpeace, Hannah David (Harrow Conservative Candidate) and Mind in Harrow.
- I am a Harrow Business Mentor and I am part of a GLA Round Table on Enterpreneurship in the UK
- I collaborate with Harrow Council, Natwest and the London Business Partnership.
Find out more about the Packages Available:
Option One: Marketing and Branding Review (90 Minutes)
- Pre-session consultation questionnaire to determine aims of session
- I will mind map our session so you don’t need to take notes
- Mind Map notes you can keep on a team Trello board
- Training on Pinterest to create a board for ideas
Option Two: One-on-One or Team Training Courses (6 Hours)
Price on request
(This includes a unique and tailored course for your personal needs, with homework and a report at the end)
Please help me create a marketing strategy!
Book a coffee with me, where you’ll get a free 30 minute review and we can work out what services I can offer to help you with your branding, development and marketing.
Or, you can contact me using the contact form below: